Saturday 18 September 2010

Editing the preliminary task

  • Today my group and I looked over our preliminary task and decided to change a few things. We have decided to include shot-reverse-shot between the two characters Sarah and Kate. 
  • We edited more on the scenes we had, cutting the scenes so there was no jumps to make the overall effect realistic. We will have one more lesson on filiming our preliminary task tomorrow and then our task will be finished.
  • Unfortunately one of our group members has decided to leave school, so there is now just Kate, Sarah and myself. We are having to get use to the group as just being the three of us, and completing the task without yaz.
  • Overall the lesson went well and my group and I decided on what to change and what else we needed to include. Our preliminary task will be finished tomorrow and ready for the upcoming lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment