Monday 6 December 2010

Script

Emma: (Nudging Ben) wake up, wake up

Ben: What's wrong, what is it?

Emma: The phones ringing

Ben: Oh just leave it and go back to sleep


Emma: It keeps ringing, it may be important (Emma gets out of bed and goes downstairs) 


Emma: (Emma answers phone) that's really weird........


(Door bell rings)


Emma: Ben, come downstairs!!


(Ben comes downstairs) 


Ben: Are you alright, who was on the phone?


Emma: Ben someone is at the door, this is really starting to freak me out


Ben: Your being stupid Emma, I'll get the door (Ben opens door to bell) 


Ben: Bell?


Emma: BELL!!??....What are you doing home, where is your key?


Bell: I came home early, I've been waiting outside for ages trying to find the spare key and no windows were open so I had to ring the door bell, sorry did I wake you? AND why has the phone been engaged for ages, I've been trying to get hold of you


(Bell walks into house) 


Ben: Why don't we go into the living room now that we are all up

Emma: Yeah, I won't be able to get to sleep now

Ben: Emma why don't you see if there are any good film's on, on sky at this time of night and I'll go and get a drink for us all

Bell: I'll come with you as I need some food, I'm starving

(- Bell and Ben walking out of living room towards the kitchen)
(- Phone starts ringing and Emma walking over to the phone to pick it up)

Killer: (Emma hears breathing) killer breaths heavily down the phone

(-Emma puts down phone)
(-Door bell rings and Emma jumps)
(- Emma walks out from living room and open the front door, looks around outside)
(-Emma walks back into the house and sits back down on the sofa in the living room)
(- Emma gets up from sofa to look at the death threat) 
(-Ben walks out of kitchen and walks over to Emma)

Emma: Ben, what is this? Someone has just rung the door bell, I opened it but know one was there. The person who's been ringing the phone is doing these things. What's going on Ben, why is someone doing this to me?

Ben: what is that?

Emma: What does it look like, its a death threat to ME!!!! Who is doing this to me?

Ben: This is all in your head, I haven't heard the door bell ringing or the phone ringing again. Look outside, I'll show you that there's nothing out there and as for the death threat, it will just be one of our friends playing a stupid joke on you!

Emma: NO!! I'm not going out there, can't you see what someone is trying to do to me?

Ben: Emma seriously you are being stupid, just look through the letter box

(-Emma looks through letter box)
(-Killer pops up from the letter box)

Killer:''HELLO EMMA''!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment